With minimal care, your SCOTT goggles will provide maximum performance.
- To clean your SCOTT goggle lens wash gently using dish soap and running water.
- Let the lens air dry or dab dry with a soft clean cloth. Avoid wiping the inside of the lens when wet as this may damage the NoFog™ Anti-Fog Lens Treatment. If the lens becomes scratched or severely impacted, see your authorized SCOTT dealer to purchase a replacement lens.
- Do not use no-fog cloths or no-fog solutions.
- Do not expose to chemicals or harsh detergents.
- Do not expose to extreme heat such as car dashboards or heater vents.
- Do not lay the goggles on the lens.
- Scratched lenses are not covered by warranty
- Store dry goggles in a warm dry place.